Join Angel City Sports and UCLA Adaptive Recreation for a full day of Wheelchair & Adaptive Tennis!
Clinics, Skills Challenges and Round-Robin Match Play
Open to individuals with any physical disabilities or impairments
All Ages / All Ability Levels
No Cost to Participate / Lunch Provided
A Limited number of sports wheelchairs and tennis racquets will be available
Sycamore Tennis Courts at UCLA
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration for this clinic is through UCLA Recreation; there are a few steps to go through...
If you do NOT have a user account with UCLA Recreation:
1. Visit https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/Member/AccountSignUp.aspx and create a new account
2. After you submit your info, you'll receive an email confirmation; click on the link in the email to verify your account
3. Sign-in to UCLA Recreation at https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/ and you'll be taken to your user account page.
3. In the navigation links at the top of the page go to "Courses" - once you're there, on the left side of the page click "Adaptive Recreation"
4. Make sure at the top of the page where it says "currently viewing" that F2016 is showing (for Fall 2016 programs)
5. Click on "Adaptive Tennis Fun Day / Clinic" to see the details on this event and then click the Blue/Gold "Add to Cart" button
7. On the next page, read the Waiver and then click the "Accept Now & Register" button
8. You're then taken to a "Shopping Cart" page where you need to click "Checkout"
10. A small window will appear at the top of your browser - click "Continue"
11. If you see a page saying "Your Order was Processed Successfully" then you're done! Check your email for a copy of your registration confirmation.
* If you already have a user account with UCLA Recreation, just follow the above from Step 3
If you have any questions about registration, please contact Michael Garafola email@example.com or call 1-213-804-0773