Join Angel City Sports and UCLA Adaptive Recreation for a full day of Wheelchair Basketball and Sitting Volleyball!
- Clinics, Skills Challenges and Scrimmage Games
- Meet players from USA Men’s and Women’s Volleyball Team
- All Ages / All Ability Levels
- No Cost to Participate / Lunch Provided
* Sitting Volleyball: Athletes must be able to sit on the floor and move around unassisted; we can also accommodate athletes in wheelchairs.
* Wheelchair Basketball: All athletes with a physical disability are welcome. Basketball wheelchairs provided based on availability.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Registration for this clinic is through UCLA Recreation; there are a few steps to go through...
If you do NOT have a user account with UCLA Recreation:
1. Visit https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/Member/AccountSignUp.aspx and create a new account
2. After you submit your info, you'll receive an email confirmation; click on the link in the email to verify your account
3. Sign-in to UCLA Recreation at https://secure.recreation.ucla.edu/ and you'll be taken to your user account page.
3. In the navigation links at the top of the page go to "Courses" - once you're there, on the left side of the page click "Adaptive Recreation"
4. Make sure at the top of the page where it says "currently viewing" that Sp2016 is showing (for Spring 2016 programs)
5. Click on "Adaptive Sports Clinic" to see the details on this event and then click the Blue/Gold "Add to Cart" button
7. On the next page, read the Waiver and then click the "Accept Now & Register" button
8. On the next page, where it says "Registration Questions" please select the clinic you're interested in - Wheelchair Basketball, Sitting Volleyball or Both - and then click the "Add to Cart" button
9. You're then taken to a "Shopping Cart" page where you need to click "Checkout"
10. A small window will appear at the top of your browser - click "Continue"
11. If you see a page saying "Your Order was Processed Successfully" then you're done! Check your email for a copy of your registration confirmation.
* If you already have a user account with UCLA Recreation, just follow the above from Step 3
If you have any questions about registration, please contact
Charlotte Burns email@example.com or call 1-310-206-8373
For questions regarding the clinic program, please contact
Michael Garafola firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-213-804-0773
Interested in Volunteering? Contact email@example.com for details
Big thanks to UCLA Adaptive Recreation, USA Sitting Volleyball and Southern California Volleyball Association!