Be a Part of the Paralympic Movement!
Join us for an Open House and Volunteer Recruiting event at our new offices in Westwood and learn how you can help grow the Paralympic movement in SoCal!
We have big plans for 2018 with more adaptive sports clinics and events than ever before and we're looking to grow our Leadership & Volunteer teams. If you are passionate about having an impact in the community and want to join a growing organization where you can make a real difference and meet great people, then Angel City Sports is the place for you! Come meet our team and learn about the different ways you can help, including:
- Assisting with year-round Sports Clinics and Programming
- Joining the Planning Committee for our annual Angel City Games
- Supporting our Fundraising and Sponsorship efforts
- Connecting our Outreach team in the Disability and Medical Communities
- Promoting Angel City Sports through Digital Marketing, Graphic Design & Social Media
- Finding other creative ways to use your skills, expertise or passion to help the team
THUR 11/30 @ 6:00pm - 8:30pm
1100 Glendon Ave, 17th floor
Los Angeles, CA 90024 (map)
Food and drinks provided.
Space is limited - please RSVP to grab your spot!
Please share this event and invite friends, colleagues and family members who are passionate about sports and giving back to the community!