FUNDRAISE FOR ANGEL CITY SPORTS
Over the past few years we’ve expand Angel City Sports' clinics and programs, and brought more adaptive sports to the annual Angel City Games. And our vision going forward is even bigger, as we take the long look ahead to the 2028 Paralympic Summer Games right here in Los Angeles!
In order to reach our biggest goals, we need your support. We’ve created a fundraising program that enables athletes and supporters of Angel City Sports to help us raise the necessary funds for all of our events . Here’s how it works:
1. Set-up a fundraising page that explains your connection to Angel City Sports, why adaptive sports matters to you, and why you’d like people to support the organization. CLICK HERE to create your page.
2. Input your first name, last name, phone number and email address
3. Create a password
4. Set a Fundraising goal and add an image
5. A sample page will be populated for you; if you’d like to edit or add anything personal you can do so here, then click SAVE.
6. Your page has been created! In the top right corner, you’ll find a link to share the page with your friends, family, colleagues and other connections through email.
By creating a fundraising page and sharing with your network, you're making an impact on the future of people with physical disabilities by creating opportunities through:
Adaptive Sports Equipment
Competitions including the annual Angel City Games
Coaching Education & Training
School & Community Partnerships
Become a fundraiser for Angel City Sports and earn some super cool SWAG!
Check out all the great gear you can earn by helping Angel City Sports raise funds to grow our programming…
Questions about setting up your fundraising page?
Contact Sorelle Cohen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for joining the movement to create Adaptive and Paralympic Sport opportunities
in SoCal for people with physical disabilities!